We currently offer the following Pet Sitter & Dog Walker packages in Palm Harbor:
PET SITTER / DOG WALKER IN PALM HARBOR VACATION VISIT
$22.00 per visit (up to two pets). Additional dogs $2 extra per visit & cats, parrots, turtles, etc. $1 extra per visit.
We call this the luxury boarding alternative. This pet sitter / dog walker in Palm Harbor service allows your pets to remain within the comfort and security of their own home while you are away. To take advantage of this package, a minimum of 2 visits per day is required for dogs and 1 visit per day is required for cats and other small animals.
This package commences with greetings of hugs and kisses, followed by a 10-15 minute walk and potty pick-up. Cats can partake in a game of kitty laser tag or capture the feather. We offer immaculate litter box maintenance, scooping out EVERYTHING each visit. A meal time routine is discussed at the Pre-Service Consultation and supplements will also be administered as needed at no additional cost. This package will conclude with a cookie/treat and some cuddle time on the couch or belly rubs on the carpet.
Total duration of this visit is 25 minutes.
QUICK MID-DAY POTTY RELIEF VISIT
$16.00 per visit (up to two pets). Additional dogs $2 extra per visit.
This package is offered for weekly clients ONLY who require or would enjoy a mid-day visit for their dogs.
Visits are scheduled Monday-Friday between 10:30 am and 2:30 pm.
Your pups’ visit will begin with a greeting of hugs and kisses followed by a 10 minute walk at their favorite spot with potty pick-up included. After our walk, if requested, your pet will receive a treat, mid-day snack, medication, etc. and water bowls will be refreshed.
*Cancellation for this package requires 24 hours notice. Visits cancelled on the day of service are not refundable*
Total duration of this visit is 10-15 minutes. Visits are to be paid in full at the beginning of each month or bi-weekly.
$22.00 per walk(up to two dogs)Additional dogs $2 extra per walk.
Pet Nanny Service is now offering “Power Walks” whether you’re at home or traveling your pups will have the option to enjoy a long, fast paced walk. This package is a great way to ensure that your dog receives the adequate aerobic exercise they need despite your busy schedule. We offer this service on a weekly basis Monday thru Friday or on an as needed basis throughout the entire week.
Total duration of this walk is 20-25 minutes.
PET TAXI AT YOUR BARK N’ CALL (existing clients only)
$20.00 Each Way (up to 10 miles)
This package is for clients that require some help transporting their pets. Whether it’s a trip to the groomer, daycare, a yearly check-up at the vet’s office or to pick up supplies at the local pet shop, Pet Nanny Service is here to help you with those needs!
$90.00 Non-Refundable Booking Deposit Required
This is our most popular package so early booking is strongly recommended. Does your pet enjoy having someone to cuddle with at night? Want the peace of mind knowing someone is with your baby and watching over your home? Overnights are the perfect service! We arrive at your home at approximately 9:00 pm in the evening and stay the night until approximately 7:00 am the next morning.
This package truly is a treat. Many pets prefer to have another warm body in the house at night, and many clients feel more secure with the additional level of security that an overnight stay offers. We have two very qualified sitters that cover the “overnight” portion of our service. Please contact us for current rates and additional information.
- OUTSIDE SERVICE AREA: Clients living outside the service area map will be charged an additional $2 – $4 per visit depending on the distance traveled.
- BOOKINGS: All travel bookings require a non-refundable /non-transferable deposit to hold requested service dates. The deposit will be applied to your upcoming trip. Clients reserving visits under $100.00 of service a $25.00 deposit will be required, over $100.00 of service a $45.00 non-refundable deposit will be required. Once payment is received your booking is confirmed.
- HOLIDAY SURCHARGE: All major holidays are subject to an additional $10.00 holiday surcharge. For visits scheduled during Christmas Week & Thanksgiving Week an additional $3.00 charge per visit will apply.
- PETS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Pets that have special needs such as insulin shots or oral medication will incur an additional charge per visit to be discussed during the Pre-Service Consultation.
- PRE-SERVICE CONSULTATION: A $25.00 or $45.00 deposit (depending on length of trip) is required during the Pre-Service Consultation and is non-refundable. This deposit will be applied to your first scheduled booking. If required, a $15.00 non-refundable fee will be charged for each additional consultation.
- LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS: Visits scheduled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to a $2.00 extra charge per visit.
- EXTENDED VISITS: 50 minutes additional $15.00
To take advantage of this boarding alternative, all pet owners must schedule a Pre-Service Consultation. During this time, you can decide to choose either a standard or customized package that fits your individual pet’s needs.
We understand that your pets are an important part of your family. Our goal is to provide your pets with the highest level of care and to provide you with total peace of mind.
Thank you for choosing Pet Nanny Service for all your pet care needs.